We've seen most of the content out there from Vanilla and TBC and Wrath (up to LK-10 HC). We continued the progression in Cataclysm and were one of the few guilds to kill Madness heroic on 25 mans. In MoP we were one of the last few remaining dedicated 25 mans guilds and went up to Garrosh mythic. In WoD we cleared al content on hc and a few mythic bosses, and even though late WoD was harsh on most guilds we managed to keep our raiding going by taking the initiative to team up with several other guilds.
We're currently raiding the new bosses in Legion, and are now recruiting for that purpose.
Nighthold: 10/10 heroic
Trials of Valor: 3/3 herloic
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic + 1/7 mythic
More information about our recruitment procedure and how to apply (including our application format) can be found in this post. We are currently recruiting the following classes/specs:
Demon Hunter: closed
Demon Hunter: limited
Note: even if we are closed for a certain class/spec/role, we are always looking for exceptional players. Feel free to apply if you think you are such a a player. You never know
What do we need from you?
- Raider attitude to gear&spec: gemmed, enchanted and upgraded where possible. Preferably ready to go for Nighthold.
- Experienced raider - raiding experience in any of the previous expansions would be nice, EN/ToV experience is desired.
- Activity: we like to raid, but it should not be a second job. Therefore, we organise 4 raids a week but don't require 100% attendance (but it's great if you can of course ). For member rank we ask that you join at least 1 raid/week, for raider rank at least 2-3 raids/week. Our raiding days are Wed, Thu, Sun & Mon, all from 20:15 - 23:15 server time.
- Patience, maturity and a sense of humour - we're a social raiding guild that wants to make decent progress. Sometimes this will require patience whilst we learn to down new bosses and have our share of wipes! Sense of humour is a must have, but so is the ability to focus when raiding, even on farm content.
- Progression minded: you don't mind wiping while learning, and value your close personal relationship with the local repair npc.
- Ability to fully understand written and spoken English, and to listen up when needed.
- Ability to come fully prepared to raids - on time, with all the necessary consumables, and having read up on the relevant boss tactics.
- Ability to listen to Teamspeak - even if you have no mic.
- Have a stable internet connection.
What will you get from us?
- Raids and raid progress (if the stars align )
Perseverance (we never give up!)
Guild repairs (dependent on raid activity)
The happy and slightly deranged family that is Reflection of Perfection